Site Al Akhawayn University
Al Akhawayn University
The Human Engagement and Growth Office at Al Akhawayn University in Ifrane, Morocco invites qualified internal (permanent-full time staff members) & external applicants to apply for the position of Community Care Officer.
Reporting Line: Reports jointly to the Dean of Student Affairs, VPAA and Chief Human Engagement and Growth Officer.
Al Akhawayn University in Ifrane, Morocco (AUI), an independent public university established on the American liberal arts model and accredited in the United States by the New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE), has undertaken a major new initiative to review and enhance its policies, procedures and educational outreach efforts related to gender equity and sexual harassment issues across its campus. The central objective of this important new effort is to bring the University’s approach to these critical matters in-line with both global best practice and the laws and values of the Kingdom of Morocco. AUI strives to cultivate a caring campus environment where all members of the community are safe from sexual harassment and misconduct. The University seeks a full-time Community Care Officer with substantial expertise and experience dealing with gender equity ad sexual harassment issues, preferably in a higher education context, to advise and assist in implementing this important new initiative based on a collective intelligence approach that is conducive to making diversity a sustainable source of richness for the AUI community.
• The Community Care Officer oversees and advises the University on the operation of its sexual harassment policies and procedures as well as its training and educational outreach efforts in this area for all University constituencies to ensure that they are in-line with global best practice.
• Supports and trains AUI student, faculty and staff volunteers who support the efforts of the Community Care Office.
• Oversees the operation of the University’s safe patrol hotline for students, faculty and staff and organizes the training for patrol staff.
• Advises and supports University in its efforts to enhance further its existing prevention-based Mental Wellness strategy.
• Oversees the execution of an extensive annual security report.
• Helps to identity and draft grant applications for funding to support the University’s initiatives in this area.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter www.jobcdi.ma.